CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does my teeth (or gums) hurt when I eat a lot of fruit?

Ohfor07 Views: 15,286
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,942

Re: Why does my teeth (or gums) hurt when I eat a lot of fruit?

You'll have to excuse MH's bedside manners, they are not always the best but more often than not there is some good knowledge behind them if you can manage to get beyond them........ and it won't hurt to have a little bit of thick skin to help get beyond the rant to see it. :)

We've all been raised to recognize what appears to be simple cause and effect situations, some of which often turn out to be explained as simply as they occur, so in this sense it makes some sense to suspect that the problem you're experiencing is somehow the fault of the orange.... just like pouring a little poison down your throat - aspartame for instance, may lead to a stomach ache or other obvious sign of illness that logically one might blame on the rat poison. Somewhere in MH's explanation there is probably the answer that a long time of following bad health habits that is in turn followed by a relatively short period of good habits will cause reactions inside the body, reactions that may be a sign that the body is trying to start the process of undoing the harms from all those long years, and these reactions are obviously triggered by the good habits.....hard to see, but I suspect this is sorta kinda what he was trying to say. Perhaps in the short term it may help the problem to back off just a little on the good habits to see if your body will then show some signs that it is coping a little bit better with some newfound good habits...... just a suggestion.

Just curious, is this fruit eating habit of yours a recent phenom or something that you've been following fairly regularly for an extended time?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.us

0.297 sec, (1)