This is a reply to # 203,728

Re: Why do I crave so much water?

huh?
iodized salt?
sea salt?

always thirsty?

he's "doing great!" ?

sounds pre-diabetic.

How's the pH? How long has this stated diet been in effect? If he exercises strenuously he needs the other minerals to make it all work efficiently together--where is he getting these? Are they organic? meaning vegetable/plant-based?

Most of us are not getting enough even from our whole organic produce! Check out the "refractometer" for some eye-opening test results of the quality of our food...

doing great?

better than many, but still...

Okay--I always used to buy that, ("sea salt" that is) from the health food store, but then discovered much later, it is refined--if it's white, and it was, it's no better than iodized salt--which is only pure whole salt they took all the minerals out of so they could sell them to producers of mineral supplements! etc. and then they added back the iodine, so that people wouldn't drop dead too fast!

(and nevermind, they'd get "hooked" on cardboard cereals etc. etc. because *they have added minerals* which the body needs to function! AND MSG etc.)

Nice arrangement eh?
something to deeply consider--and when the feeling of being duped wears off--time to begin anew.

******edit: well,this is very interesting; this new search feature that allows you to instantly access someone's past messages when they post, and get a sort of thumbnail sketch of their conditions and concerns.

What's weird is, I see that I've changed my views radically from a few months ago--now I see that what I thought was 'okay' is not all that it may appear to be...there's more there that's hidden! and though it's not terrible, for the poster concerned, things need changing.

pH is something I just wasn't looking at a few months ago--nor was I looking at how a person could be said to be not doing 'good' if they were eating lots of vegetables.
Brix testing had changed my mind about what I could only intuit before. As someone who loves fruit and vegetables and all grown things, if they are good, I haven't -until now- been able to figure out why I would frequently lose interest in eating the very things I love, and instead crave something i didn't want --like a piece of chicken or some sort of 'protein' that *did't* feel 'funny' and sort of lacking...
now I see so much more clearly...

I hope that many people return to these old and 'defunct' messages, the way I have today, through just looking into the new search function when someone freshly posts, in order to glean a little background on their situation-- there's a great potential here-- that we could re-awaken old incorrect ways, and correct them...
this is a wonderful consideration.

for those who are always thirsty here--if you *have* tried the very best salt (Himalayan,I currently feel)maybe look *deeper* into alkalizing. Look into the methods being shared on the ask moreless forum--overlook any personal agendas and power struggles you note, because the foundation is sound; (although the personalities are a problem:but isn't it always that way a little, until final liberation!?)

These methods are inexpensive, and aim to bring power back to the individual.

I can't say enough good about *that*

God (All Good) Bless..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.us

7.563 sec, (2)