CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swallowed Crown. READ THIS if you've swallowed your crown!
 
  Views: 16,425
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,283,209

Re: Swallowed Crown. READ THIS if you've swallowed your crown!


It can take several weeks for a dental crown to pass thru the digestive system. Its moving much slower than your food. Look at a human digestive tract diagram on the internet, the small and large intestines are very long and it can take a long time for it to pass thru. You can go to your nearest store or hobby shop that sells metal detectors for gold prospectors. They can use a simple device to pinpoint exactly where it is, with your clothes on. If the crown is metal based, covered in white porcelain or gold its easily pinpointed. If its a plastic crown then this will not work. Be patient, use a strainer
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.us

6.656 sec, (1)