We wish they would call it by its proper name of Ionic Silver, don't we? Life for the consumer would be so much better if only marketing stopped their Mumbo Jumbo. Don't hold our breath because they are not likely to ever change.
Sovereign Silver is especially tricky defining their Colloidal Silver . Note the descriptions:
* Silver Hydrosol = Ionic Silver
* Bio-Active = Ionic Silver
* 98% positively charged silver = Ionic Silver
* If silver is not positively charged, it doesn't work well = They are referring to Particle Silver and confirm Steve Barwick is correct.
* most collodial silver products contain only 10% charges silver = Again referring to Particle Silver
* Sovereign Silver contains 98% positively charged silver [Ag(n)1+], making it exponentially more powerful than other brands= Ionic Silver and other brands are Particle Silver. Again confirming Steve Barwick is correct
Also [Ag(n)1+] referes to AG+ which is defined as Ionic Silver.