CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wheat Germ Oil

peacelovinggirl Views: 3,388
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,642,215

Re: Wheat Germ Oil

Marilyn,

Well, Nathanaels (my oldest son) was way worse. He was covered with it one week after delivery. It was worse when I was breastfeeding him....once I put him on formula it improved alot. That tells me that it was something I was possibly eating or missing in my diet at the time. He is now almost virtually eczema free now. I saw HUGE improvement when he was two years old and I took him off ALL dairy products, wheat, gluten containing products. I started him on plant oils, cod liver oil, probiotics, and beta glucan and it virtually disappeared overnight. It seems once I started the beta glucan is when I saw extrordinary change right away. He still has environmental allergies we are working on.

Ethan is a different story. He only has two bad patches. One on his forhead, the one on his head is going away and the eczema that was on his eyebrow area is going. It has this persistant patch at the top of his forhead. No where else on his body though! it's weird to say the least. He is only getting breastmilk and goats milk to suppplement my milk and has had no food yet. Im trying to hold out until six months to start solids!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.us

4.875 sec, (1)