CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cancer

chuckout17 Views: 1,797
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,264,440

Re: cancer

MH, I just read your veiw to what I wrote.
I wrote:This morning I ran into a bloke I know at the coffee shop. He told me he had a small cancer on his lung and had just come back from haveing chemotherapy.

Your answer: LUCKY HIM TO HAVE FOUND A DOCTOR.

In Australia we have no problem to find a doctor. The poor and the rich alike are lucky to have access to Doctors at NO COST. We have a medicare card system that if a doctor is required one can go there with their medicare card and be examined for free. One can go dozens of times. Its free.The government picks up the tab. If a prescriiption for drugs is issued this cost is minimal. You may have the same in the States. Here, should a person have a health crisis or sustain a sever injury and lives in the country an Air Ambulance is despatched to ferry the patient into hospital where they receive the best of care. Free to us. If you have an insurance type health card for which you pay weekly for then your care is even better.You will probably get a single room to yourself instead of sharing with a half dozen or so other people.Our health system is very good and compasionate to suffers. Beleive me, our medical system is very undenying to its people.
Every health system in every country is different. I can tell you that in New Zealand it is even better,Its all free , Period full stop. But again if you want your choice of Doctor, medical insurance is what gets it for you.
In my earlier days living in NZ i received 110% the best care when I broke a few bones.

Just thought I would enlighten you a little on the availability of Doctors here.
If it is not like this in America it should be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.us

5.016 sec, (1)