CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Soy Lecithin is like WAX!

chuckout17 Views: 5,632
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,566

Re: Soy Lecithin is like WAX!

I used to mix it with organic maple syrup as I dont have access to sorghum mollasses. I mixed it in an egg cup and then swallowed it. I was always trying to fish out the stuff that stuck to my mouth , teeth,,, yuk. And then used about 4 or 5 tissues to wipe out the egg cup. This is the way I do it now and I do not notice that it ever went into my mouth and down the hatch.
Shouldnt drink out of bottles but....
Directly from the bottle I take it in the maple syrup and hold it over my tongue.Coating it so to speak. About half a teaspoon but sufficient to cover my tounge.Take more if needed.
I then take the liquid lecithin and pour onto my tongue approx 1 table spoon and swallow the lot together. I have done that for a week now and I dont even know I had the lecithin in my mouth.
I do this after waking at about 1 a.m. So simple and go back to bed with NO spitting and trying to get that lecithin out of where it used to stick to.
Prior to doing it this simple way I managed to do it it mixed but after one week gave that idea away as a bad joke.That was some time ago.
I am looking forward to seeing the difference after one month. PS, I did not do a liver cleanse as clarkia recipe first prior to useing the lecithin as MH suggested Who knows . I will see how I feel after 3 weeks of taking lecithin and have 1 go the other way to have the experience
Hope this might encourage you to have another go. Like I said . So simple.
Roger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.us

8.375 sec, (1)