CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swallowed Crown... Urgent Advice Needed!!
MH 108 Views: 63,282
Published: 16 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,021,030

Re: Swallowed Crown... Urgent Advice Needed!!

The crown is nickle, the glue that was holding it is the most toxic and the yuky tase he smelled/tasted when it came off was the deadliest nest of bacteria known to mankind that was producing trillions of babies to be swallowed in his saliva.

THE CROWN will not get stuck, it will pass out like normal food. Most people when eating nuts will swallow chunks as large as crowns and most people swallow food chunks much larger than crowns.

"IF" he wanted to save it and you knew you swallowed it, you walk outside and stick your finger to your throat and PUKE! I had to do this when my mouth was loaded with crowns.

Otherwise, now he has to check each bowel movement............I suggest all crowns are bad news and time to remove the root and have a blank spot to remind him for the rest of his life of his health condition. Naturally people won't go to this extreme and seek to replace their crown.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.453 sec, (1)