To me, warts are a parasite or better desrcibed as the breathing hole of a parasite. I have read this and some what seen this, but your own education will have to be your guide to what you believe the problem really is. I treat it as a tape worm in the pancreas and I have no idea if there are other places envolved and really do not care, you always treat the body as a whole and never just the symptoms, this way we do not care about all the medical information which is an endless highway that only the very intellagent can study all their lives.
I have nothing good to say about the use of silver, to me it is a metalic toxin and I hope you never had the child drink such a solution.
The application of frequencies should not have done any harm and is an attempt to kill the parasites, a frutile attempt that many get sucked into in an effort to relieve them of their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
If my 5 year old or 2 year old had warts, I would use 1 drop of oregano on the wart daily. Rub it in or use a bandage with a few drops on it.
I have seen little boys have so many crusty warts on the hands that it would about make you cry to see such a thing and in little time the hands will clear and you never know it was a problem. I have never seen warts on the stomach and more rare to have them on the feet than the hands.
I will assume they are a parasite worm and most likely something to do with a mother tapeworm.
The application of pure oregano sends the oregano into the wart back to momma tape worm and she dies, within 14 days of her death, the warts are all gone and new skin cells replaced and no signs left to see. The tape worm is a tuff worm to kill, so I use the oregano daily. I would also use a drop of oregano in 1/2 gallon of liquid drink along with some daily olive leaf.
Tapeworms and worms in general and especially Candida thrive on SILVER and ALL METALS, it is like throwing gasoline on a fire! The more metals ingested the more toxic the body, making more food for the worms. The ONLY REASON silver became popular was because people seen they could make a gallon for less than 1 penny and sell it for $50 a pint back when the lies started by a few creeps, then as many people started making it, competition lowered the price to $50 a quart, then gallon and then the selling of silver makers so everyone can poison them selves cheaply now.
The USA condemed the consumption of silver and the fda tried to stop it, but as these things go, it only makes people want it more, so now silver is sold freely in many places and the fda types don't care much anymore, there are too many people, so the safty measures have been loosened up and those wishing to intoxicate them selves are allowed to freely go at it.
I see no big problem with the child having warts, I see the products given to a child to get rid of the warts as being the BIG PROBLEM. Stay natural and you should have no problems. USE A POISON and you will poison the entire child along with the worm; for these reasons the use of herbs have a long history of being capatible with humans.