7th letter, misc stuff and at end of document methods on how to capture and store a few honeybees for easy bee venom injections. Think of it no doctor pricking, cutting or prodding nor his bills in the mail.
Misc. statements beow
Peyronies is a private matter
For a man to hand over his penile structure for any examination, probing, pricking and cutting is a difficult experience to endure. To allow doctors to cut into one´s penile structure, it must be a terror in itself! This document changes all that, for it bypasses peyronies doctors entirely. It simply self-instructs peyronies suffers how to handle beesting venom safely, as any BVT technician would. Locating and visiting a BVT technician, at least once, is exactly what should happen first (discussed in Part II).
Results for becoming an amateur BVT technician:
1. Self-confidence in putting beesting venom injection data on special worksheets in the privacy of your home!
2. Suffers will ´witness´ corrective action taking place right before their eyes – they will see it on their data worksheets (provided at end of document).
3. Suffers will ´feel´ real functional changes in the final months of their self treatment
4. Suffers taking the time and effort to learn this document´s, repeating it learning procedures perfectly, become more useful to themselves in the golden years, especially if arthritic discomforts and deformities become part of your lifestyle.
Peyronies plaque problem is one form of erection dysfunction
At this point, it is important reader distinguish between peyronies plaque and erection dysfunction. Even though victims having peyronies eventually do become erectile dysfunction (peyronies doctors debate this), it is for different reasons. Peyronies plague physically restricts the penile structure from proper expansion, during sexua| arousing. Whereas, erectile dysfunction can develop from psychological, physical and/or the taking of doctor prescribed medications (internet definition below). This document addresses the peyronies plaque problem, not ED in general!
Erectile Dysfunction defined: it is the consistent inability to obtain and sustain an erection sufficient for sexua| intercourse. ED can be caused by psychological or physical disorders and certain medications. ED is often associated with Peyronie’s Disease.
How Does Bee Venom Impact C-Patch Formations
To remove any c-patches attached to the body, it will require a series of bee injections into a very specific part of body to achieve any registered success. It is not the number of bee injections, but the time span of injections, over a period of months, that allow complete removal of c-patches from selected parts of the body. The deposition of c-patches within the body has been going on for some time, maybe for decades by the immune system. It is great news to get registered results of c-patch removal after only a few months of bee venom injections!
1. It takes less time to remove c-patch depositions from the penile structure then from skeleton parts of the body.
2. Bee venom can travel in connective tissues for only a few inches; within fatty tissues it goes nowhere.
3. Bee venom is an invader to the body and it will damage all connective tissues it can attach, including non-living c-patchworks in progress and anomalies.
4. Immune system will capture all free-floating invaders (bee venom) within a very short distance.
5. Immune system will encapsulate, to take apart, all invaders that did successfully get attached to living tissue cells and/or non-living materials like c-patches.
6. Bee venom is a toxic agent that moves on its own, across all connective tissues with little harm done to the body.
Even though bee venom is not really a powerful toxin as snakes and spiders are, it does invade the body to seek immediate attachment. This would include all connective tissues, bacteria, virus, anomalies, and non-living materials like attached c-patches.
In the case of c-patch removal of finger joints, bee venom is possibly coating, as a paint substance coats a wall surface. While watching the finger joint bump shrink and disappear, it did further suggest that bee venom actually penetrates into non-living matter like c-patches.
It was very exciting news to me to witness the eventual removal of arthritic materials (c-patchwork) on my forefinger ´s outer most joint. Actually, I believe this is the first place, the thumb following next, that arthritis pains show up in the hands!
The greatest news of all is it possible the immune system cannot separate bee venom toxins from c-patch depositions, once attached? And that the immune system´s handy patchworks (c-patches), once contaminated with bee venom toxic, that all this decades of hard work done by the immune system (arthritic and penile c-patches) must now be taken apart and disposed of? In other words, if the immune system cannot separate the two, bee toxins and c-patches, it must take both– to nearest lymph nodes for immediate disposal!
The above c-patch theory is based on my long-term observations, at removing all raised bumps on my hands´ fingers! I have presented this c-patch theory, so persons with peyronies can get past medical, technical and other chattering online. Shall we get down to the real business of removing and blocking out c-patches from the penile structure in the golden years!
i placed this email outside curezone, it has a nice joke at end of it.
To answer your question about placing bee-stingers at top center penis shaft. The stinger must go through two complete barriers: outer skin layer and inner sheath layer. Both these barriers are the thinnest on top of penis shaft. The bottom and sides are with fatty tissues inbetween, and the stinger could fail to get through to the connective tissues within the penis itself. The bee toxins will travel in all directions, even the side expansion chambers and penis head itself. And if you inject the bee-stinger closest to the body cavity, the same toxins will travel entire penis and inside to the prostate gland and beyond. The toxins travel across all living connective tissues, and will paint or coat any anomaly or non living particles too. Once all these free floating toxins are captured by the immune system, the immune system then concentrates on the coatings and other strange particles trying to look normal inside your body. Since these non-living or different living cells like cancer, are made visible to the immune system, it attacks them for immediate removal.
Why did it take so long to get cured? Well I guess because I became total dysfunctional, lost my wife, and out of desperation, kept on injecting my penis. After making about all the mistakes possible, I got down to a routine, as posted in my three letters. Actually, only after a few beestings, the penis will drop and hang normally—as when one is in their youthful years. The c-patch bumps on expansion chambers will take a while to get rid of them completely. Be patient, and get into a routine that works for you.
In conclusion, I suggest you search the internet for all my letters, and copy them on paper for more serious use. The key words are peyronies and beesting, beesting2
In 3 months of bee injections, one at a time—never two the same day, you will be mostly functional with your partner. And after 6months, you will most likely be wider then in your youthful years. If your partner yells out, in excitement --Oh Henry—say nothing if your name is not Henry, and buy her a Oh Henry candy bar the next day.
HOW TO CATCH AND STORE HONEYBEES
To many persons catching bees was something you did when you were a kid. Well as adults the business is the same. The items are;
1. a few fruit jars with air holes punched in the metal lids.
2. 1 gallon plastic water jug, cut in half. Use the bottom to hold a small amount of water.
3. A plastic sieve for spaghetti, just bigger then the diameter of the water jug bottom half. It is used to keep the honey bee from escaping from within the water bath below.
4. A few cotton swabs, plastic type cut in half. The plastic end will be used to dip into honey, and drop through one of the air holes t to feed the bees for a few days.
5. A reversible tweezers to capture one-floating bees at a time, within water bath. Reversible means press to open and close onto bee´s mid-body part when released. Most likely must buy on ebay.com. Stores usually do not carry these tweezers.
6. A dry twig or reed, to fit inside fruit jar, always leaning to one side, so the honey bee can hang and go to sleep! Honey bees do not walk about much, they like to hang within the bee hive.
The idea is to open lid and jar and capture the honey bee (make sure it is a honeybee not a wasp or other insect), just as it is landing on a flowering plant outside or in your neighborhood. Honey bees are everywhere in cities, for many plants are flowering, and the ones the honeybees like to visit are usually full of insect activity!
Only you have captured a few honeybees, take them to your garage or house, and let them cool off. In a few hours they will be calm and easy to handle.
The task is simple, release the bee, inside the fruit jar, in a throwing motion – right into the waiting water bath in cut in half plastic. The honeybee will be in the water, trying to get right-side up and fly away. It is important that you capture this honeybee with your tweezers, mid body if possible, then put the honeybee´s rear-end – usually stinger is already visible -- directly onto one of your finger joints (top side of fingers always). The honeybee will release its stinger pronto! Wait a few seconds till you sense some pain, and then release the honeybee. The honey bee cannot fly, for it is attached to your finger joint. Pull the honeybee off, and release it outside. It will die in a few hours. Be sure to thank her!
After some practice you can begin the same procedure with your peyronies suffering penile structure (top side of shaft always).
i did not proof this document, so there could be many typo-errors!