Liver Cleanse & Liver Flush
Why cleansing the liver? How important is your liver?
Liver and Gallbladder Anatomy
- More than 500 vital functions have been identified with the liver!
- Liver works together with the gallbaldder and with the billiary system. Anything that can have a negative effect on the gallbaldder and the billiary tree may also have a negative effect on the liver.
- All the blood leaving the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. Liver processes all the food you eat, before it can reach the heart and then the rest of your body!
- The liver holds 13 percent of the body's blood supply at any given moment. The liver consists of two main lobes, both of which are made up of thousands of lobules. These lobules are connected to small ducts that connect with larger ducts to ultimately form the hepatic duct. The hepatic duct transports the bile produced by the liver cells to the gallbladder and duodenum (the first part of the small intestine).
- The liver regulates most chemical levels in the blood and excretes bile which helps carry away waste products from the liver. Bile is alos vital in the proces of digestion.
- The liver can lose three-quarters of its cells before it stops functioning.
- The liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate itself.
Just a few of 500 known functions of the liver:
- production of bile, which helps carry away waste and break down fats in the small intestine during digestion
- production of certain proteins for blood plasma
- converting cholesterol into bile acids and allowing our body to excret excess cholesterol
- conversion of poisonous ammonia to urea (urea is an end product of protein metabolism and is excreted in the urine)
- production of cholesterol and special proteins to help carry fats through the body
- conversion of excess glucose into glycogen for storage (glycogen can later be converted back to glucose for energy)
- regulation of blood levels of amino acids, which form the building blocks of proteins
- processing of hemoglobin for use of its iron content (the liver stores iron)
- clearing the blood of drugs and other poisonous substances
- regulating blood clotting
- resisting infections by producing immune factors and removing bacteria from the bloodstream
But liver can get affected by drugs, vaccinations, amalgam, diet rich in industrially processed foods, stress, chronic thirst, poor diet, lack of physical activity ... and the result maye be inability to function 100%.
When your liver is not working 100%, your health may suffer.
Here is a list of just a few problems that people may encounter if the liver is damaged, congested, is not functioning 100%:
- eczema (excema) or dermatitis
- food intolerance and food allergies
- poor digastion
- clogged arteries, atherosclerosis, heart attack
- cancer, especialy the cancer of digestive tract
- poor eye sight
- poor nails and hair quality
- Body Odor , mouth odor
- inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colotis and crohns disease)
- irritable bowel syndrome
- intestinal parasites
- liver pain
- shoulder pain
- abdominal pain
- upper back pain
- arm pain
- this list is very long ...
So, liver cleanse is what you do if you want your liver to function better.
There are many ways to cleanse your liver, but diet, lifestyle and physical activity are the basics, and should not be neglected!
- Diet: must be natural, balanced, should fit to your personal needs
- Lifestyle: don't stres too much, don't overload yourself, relax more
- Physical activity: avoid sitting when you can walk. Avoid using motorized transport when you can use a bike, or walk, or swim ... keep your body in shape.
Better diet and better lifestyle may not be enough for people who already have serious symptoms.
Here is a list of the things that you can do to cleanse your liver.
- Juice fasting can help cleanse the liver
- Master Cleanse can also help cleanse the liver to some degree.
- Liver Flush
Consecutive Liver Flushing is just one of many ways to cleanse the liver. One complete liver cleanse can take from 6 to 30 liver flushes. Flushes are usually done every few weeks.
Bowel cleanse & Liver/gallbladder cleanse (together with parasites cleanse) is really the most simple way to start curing acne, high cholesterol, eczema, psoriasis, asthma, allergies, gallstones, food intolerance, shoulder pain, abdominal pain, upper back pain, arm pain, Gallstones attack, liver pain, gallbladder pain, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, heartburn, bloating, inflammatory bowel disease IBD, IBS, colitis, constipation, cancer, AIDS, MS, FMS, MSC, CFIDS/CFS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, seizures, osteoporosis, angina pectoris...
Read and learn how to help yourself !
There are many different recepies for flushing the liver and the gallbladder. Here are the links to some of them:
- Clark's Liver and Gallbladder Flush - this recipe is the most popular because it is one of the best of all Liver Flush recipes (for majority of people) - tens of thousands have done this flush with no problems, most likely this recipe evolved from the recipe used by Hanna Kroeger in her book: "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves"!
- William Donald Kelley's Liver Flush protocol - from "One Answer to Cancer" - similar to recipe explained by Hulda Clark , but, this one was published in his book more then 20 years ago!
- "Dr. Claude M. Lewis" Cleanse from: "Are you 'Stoned'?" Relatively new book...
- Liver Flush Protocol with Orthophosphoric Acid and apple juice
- "Classic Coke" Liver Flush and Gallbladder Cleanse.
- Gallstones Cleanse from "Cleansing or Surgery" book. New book
- 1 pint Olive-Oil Liver Cleanse - flush
- Liver & Gallbladder Flush - 7day program
- Recipe told by grandma Nada Old recipe - very simple
Answers are illustrated with over 800 personal stories!
- ATTACK? ... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder flush?
- SICK? COLD? Should I cleanse when I have a cold?
- Safety ???
- CHILDREN? Can Children cleanse liver and gallbladder?
- CHOLESTEROL? (High) and doing a Liver Flush?
- DIABETES? ... Is it safe for Diabetics to do liver cleanse, considering diabetes?
- FATTY LIVER or ENLARGED LIVER ?
- FREQUENT FLUSHING: How often can you flush? Every 2 weeks or more often?
- HYPERTENSION? ... Can I use Epsom Salts if I suffer from High Blood Pressure?
- INFLAMED GALLBLADDER ... Can I flush liver/gallbladder?
- MASTER CLEANSE FAST: Breaking a fast with liver flush?
- NURSING a newborn and doing a flush?
- PANCREATITIS or JAUNDICE caused by flushing?
- PREGNANCY? ... Which is the safest gallbladder cleanse during pregnancy?
- STONE STUCK in duct ... Can the flush help?
- SURGERY! Reasons needed for avoiding gallbladder removal?
- SURGERY? Is it safe to do liver cleanse following gallbladder removal ?
Science & Facts Questions:
- ANALYZED STONES - GALLSTONES? ... liver stones being analyzed ???
- Can oil that we drink, lubricate bile ducts?
- Colors? ... Gallstone Colors ? What do the colors indicate?
- COMPOSITION? What are gallstones composed of?
- Dyeing to know the answer ... are the stones bi-poduct of the olive oil?
- Epsom Salts ? What are Epsom Salts ? Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate?
- Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had successful results?
- How do we know that stones are formed inside liver?
- How Gallstones Are Formed?
- Liver Flush - Quackery or Reliable Remedy?
- liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices?
- liver supplements-capsules or extract?
- NO GALLBLADDER! ... where did this stone come from? I don't have Gallbladder.
- OILS? ... Can I use some other oil?
- ORNITHINE? What is Ornithine?
- SIZE: What is the size and weight of the liver?
- SIZE? How big is Gallbladder? How much bile can Gallbladder hold?
- What happened to the 1/2 cup of olive oil that I drank the night before?
- What is biliary sludge?
- Why do stones melt OUTSIDE of the body?
- Will removal of gallbladder get rid of intrahepatic stones?
- ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pain ... What can I do?
- bowel cleanse first before gall bladder flush?
- CALCIFIED STONES? Is there anyone who flushed calcified stones out?
- CITRUS ALLERGY ... Can I use non-citric fruit juice when doing liver flush?
- DOCTOR! ... positive feedback from their doctors about doing a flush?
- extreme diarrhoea with 1st flush - are epsom salts really necessary?
- Gallbladder flush confusion
- Herbs to help the cleanse to be more successful
- Liver Enzymes, can liver cleanse help?
- NO STONES! ... Second flush and AGAIN no noticeable stones???
- NO STONES? Anyone eliminated all stones?
- Olive Oil and Malic Acid Q's
- POLYPS? Gallbladder polyp? Can cleanse help?
- possible solutions to flush problems - (my personal opinions only)
- Should vegan's flush?
- STONES & NO FLUSH! Can you get stones out without flushing liver?
- SUCCESS Stories: Curing Diseases With Liver Flush?
- ulrasound showed stones remaining after 3 flushes?
- Ultrasound showed no stones-Will a flush still produce stones?
- WEIGHTLOSS and Liver Flush?
- What do I use to break up stones before flush?
- What will the liver/gallstone flush look like in the toilet ?
- Why won't my stones come out with the flush?
Read also at least 20 messages posted in Liver Flush Forum :
Liver Flush & Gallstones Support Forum
(for people who need support beyond doubt)
Liver Flush & Gallstones Debate Forum: Questioning Liver & Gallbladder Flush
(for skeptics and alike who need to ask questions already answered in FAQ)
Gradual Liver / gallbladder Cleansing
Those cleansing procedures can be done several times a week, regardless if you are flushing or not.
Liver Health & Gallstones
NEW For Your Eyes Only
500 Photo Images
Ther ere hundreds or even thousands of herbs that can be used to cleanse the liver, herbs that have protective efect on liver and gallbladder.
Every herb that promots the discharge of bile from the liver and the gallbladder (Cholagogue) have positiv efect for people who do not suffer attacks.
Cholagogue = promots the discharge of bile from the liver and the gallbladder
There are many herbs that are used for dissolving or destroying stones in the gallbladder.
The most commonly used Cholagogues are: Wormwood , Sage, Dandelion, Golden Seal, Burdock, ...
Read more here: //www.curezone.org/art/read.asp?ID=11&db=4&C0=1
Viewed 2313809 times
All #56153's Answers
This glutathione I'm hearing more and more everywhere of it's importance of the liver stability.
Is anybody familiar in how crucial this must be with the support of other great solution here at curezone?
Viewed 443844 times
All #186231's Answers
Even if you have had your gallbladder removed you could still benefit from a liver/gallbladder detox. Gall stones actually originate in the liver, and move into the gallbladder on their way out of the body.
Using the Epsom salt/olive cleanse should do the trick. Be sure to follow the directions exactly, and allow a day of rest after the cleanse.
Viewed 2243085 times
< Send email to
All maryannhealth's Answers
The Importance of Liver Flushing
If you experience major, persisting health problems, either physical or emotional, your liver may be congested with toxic compounds that are trapped within deposits of hardened bile (intrahepatic stones). Almost all health conditions, beauty problems and premature aging are closely linked with declined liver performance which is elusive to blood tests. Congestion in the bile ducts of the liver undermines the body’s effort to make proper use of ingested food and vital energy. This, in turn, may lead to accentuated expressions of discomfort, including fear, anger, impatience, greed, depression, dis-ease and cynicism. Cleansing the liver of existing obstructions and impurities can help restore balance, vitality and happiness in every facet of your life.
When The Body Complains…
Unlike the stomach, for example, the liver never tells you directly when it is upset or needs special attention. It does tell you indirectly, though, when it starts to perform poorly. The following conditions would not occur if the liver were in optimum shape: skin irritation, weak eyesight, unhealthy bowel movements, irregular menstrual cycles, recurring headaches, unexplainable weight gain, loss of energy, sudden aging, elevated cholesterol levels, most allergies, constricted blood vessels, bloated abdomen, water retention, gastrointestinal trouble, breathing difficulties, poor memory and concentration, pain in the joints or elsewhere in the body, brittle bones, and any major illness such as heart disease, cancer, MS, diabetes or Alzheimer's.
The liver is responsible for processing, converting, distributing and maintaining the body's fuel supply which consists of nutrients and energy. Impeding these vital functions not only affects the body’s performance as a whole, but also the health of every single cell. The liver cannot perform any of these functions properly if its bile ducts are clogged with deposits of hardened bile or “gallstones” (made of gall or bile). Gallstones are caused by a number of factors, including the modern fast pace of living, stress, imbalanced diets, disruptive lifestyle, use of medical drugs, stimulants and alcohol, and ingestion of chemical poisons, such as food additives and artificial sweeteners. Bile duct congestion results in major impairment of digestive functions, thereby reducing the nutrient supply to the trillions of cells in the body. This makes Gallstones in the liver to be a major cause of physical and emotional illness.
The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush
The Liver Flush mentioned in this context is a straightforward, safe and painless do-it-yourself procedure using apple juice (or malic acid), olive oil, citrus juice and Epsom Salts to dispel Gallstones from the liver and, of course, also from the gallbladder. The flush is best done on a weekend at home. Although the Liver Flush is very easy to do, it is important to understand the process and follow all of the directions precisely. Since introducing the liver cleanse to hundreds and thousands of patients in the 1990s, I have received countless testimonies expressing total amazement about the fast and profound healing effects it produces. They encouraged me to write a book on the subject. The book, "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush", includes the exact procedure and necessary background information for conducting this simple, yet most profound cleanse. Today, the liver cleanse has helped restore the health of thousands of people in all parts of the world.
Gallstones in the Liver – The Most Common Cause of Illness
An estimated one billion of the world’s population will develop gallstones in their gallbladder at some stage in their lives. In the United States, 20 million adults suffer from gallstone attacks every year. In many cases, treatment merely consists of removing the gallbladder, at a cost of $5,000 per operation, with little or no regard to what causes gallstones. These statistics, however, do not account for the millions more who will develop gallstones in their liver or, or who already have them.
During my 30 years of practicing natural medicine around the world I have dealt with thousands of people suffering from all types of diseases. I can document that each one of them, without exception, has had considerable quantities of gallstones in their liver. Surprisingly, only relatively few chronically ill patients report having a history of gallstones in their gallbladder. However, as can be easily verified, every person suffering from heart disease, arthritis, MS, cancer or diabetes has hundreds if not thousands of gallstones blocking the bile ducts of their liver. The presence of gallstones in the liver is the main impediment to acquiring and maintaining good health, youthfulness and vitality. Gallstones are, in fact, one of the major reasons people become ill and have difficulty recuperating from illness.
Medicine’s Most Unfortunate Oversight
Most people believe that gallstones can be found only in the gallbladder. This is a common false assumption. Most gallstones are actually formed in the liver and comparatively few occur in the gallbladder. You can easily verify this assessment by giving yourself a liver cleanse. It matters little whether you are a layperson, a medical doctor, scientist, or someone who no longer has a gallbladder and, therefore, is believed to be free of gallstones altogether. The results of the liver cleanse speak for themselves. Once you see hundreds of green or beige-colored gallstones floating in the toilet bowl during your first liver flush, you will intuitively know that you are on to something very important in your life.
I am repeatedly asked the intriguing question – why is there only little or no reference in mainstream medicine to the occurrence of gallstones in the liver? The failure to recognize the incidence of gallstone formation in the liver may very well be the most unfortunate oversight that has ever been made in the field of medicine, both orthodox and complementary forms. Heavy reliance on blood tests for diagnostic purposes, as seen in most medical practices, may actually be a big disadvantage with regard to assessing liver health. Most people who have some sort of physical complaint usually have perfectly normal liver enzyme levels in the blood, despite suffering liver congestion. Liver bile duct congestion is one of the commonest health problems, yet conventional medicine makes little or no reference to them, nor does it have reliable methods to diagnose these conditions. Liver enzyme levels in the blood become elevated only when there is advanced liver cell destruction, as is the case in hepatitis or liver inflammation. Liver cells contain large amounts of enzymes. When ruptured, the enzymes enter the blood and signal liver abnormalities. By then, however, the damage has already occurred. It takes many years of liver bile duct congestion before such an event becomes possible.
Unless there is a specific liver disease, such as liver cirrhosis, this vital organ is rarely considered a ‘culprit’ for other diseases. The majority of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder consist of the same ‘harmless’ constituents as are contained in liquid bile, with cholesterol being the main ingredient. This makes most of them ‘invisible’ to X-ray and ultra-sound technologies. Therefore, standard clinical tests are not a reliable way to detect gallstones (hardened bile) in the liver.
On the other hand, a qualified iridologist, an Ayurvedic physician or a natural health practitioner who knows the signs and indications of gallstones in the liver and gallbladder, can quite easily determine the extent of gallstone formation in these organs. [Such indicators are listed in the book The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush, http://ener-chi.com, Amazon.com. etc.]
Most people in the civilized world have gallstones. But even in alternative or complementary medicine, there is rarely mention of an effective therapy that can actually remove gallstones safely and without pain. Even when all other disease-causing factors are eliminated, if gallstones are still present in the liver, they remain the hidden harbingers of future illness.
Reaping the Benefits
Those suffering from chronic illnesses usually have several thousand gallstones congesting the bile ducts of the liver. Some stones may have impacted the gallbladder as well. By removing these stones through a series of liver cleanses, and maintaining a reasonably balanced diet and lifestyle, the liver and gallbladder will be able to restore their natural efficiency, and most symptoms of discomfort or disease in the body will quickly begin to subside. Allergies will lessen or disappear, back, neck and shoulder pain will dissipate, and energy and wellness will improve dramatically. There is no part of the body that doesn’t benefit from liver cleansing.
Sweeping the liver clean eliminates thousands of bits of poisonous substances that have helped form the stones that block thousands of liver bile ducts. Cleansing the liver bile ducts from gallstones is one of the most important and powerful procedures to regain or improve your health and raise the body's vibration. By reopening the bile ducts, the body’s energy circuit becomes restored and healing can take place on all levels of body, mind and spirit.
Copyright(C)2005 by Andreas Moritz
Viewed 2309570 times
All andmor's Answers