CureZone Search Results for
pimples
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

3116 Messages     Page: 33 of 52
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   31   32  
34   35   36   37   38   39   Next»  

Re: What does Urine Taste Like??????   by idiotbush   5y
My cousin when she was seven or eight years old she was passing thick white urine and that too in a very small volume. Her brother in law, a doctor, he also treated her without any result. Then my uncle came to my grand father(who has written a book on Urine therapy and he advised my uncle that give her own urine to drink. and with repeated drinking of urine and massage with urine she got completely cured. She is nearing her sixties and she lives in New York. We always feel in ourself that urine is dirty. But my experience says that it has a better taste than beer.In the start it will tas ...   21,309 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Debate
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1340457

I need an all Natural Acne Friendly Moisturizer that does...   by melanieg1028   5y   View Entire Thread 5
For 3 years I was on a progesterone only IUD birth control and it caused havic to my skin. I developed the worse case of hormonal cystic acne on my forehead and chin I had the IUD removed 2 months ago and I am glad to say the hormonal acne is starting to clear up until about 2 weeks ago when I broke out again (not the hormonal type of acne) from a all natural water and vegetable glycerin moisturizer . I am absolutely convinced glycerin is the culprit bc I tested it in certain areas of my face nd that is where I broke out a few days later I have found the less I use on my face the bet ...   2,753 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1335953

Diseases Information and Herbal Medicines   by palakbhatt84   5y
Usually all the body problems are due to misconductís in daily living and violation of natural law. All you have to do is follow some simple recommendations, take few internal Herbal Medicines and you will experience a Remarkable & Substantial Change within a very short time. Here you can find out some diseases information. DISEASES OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM Insomnia Paralysis Cramps DISEASES OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS Gout Arthritis / Cervical Spondylitis Musculoskeletal Chronic Back Ache / Sciatica METABOLISM AND DISORDERS OF TH ...   612 hits
Forum: Herbal Formulas
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1338613

Re: Anyone with positive skin effects from flushes ?? An...   by John Cullison   12y
Hi, Sorry for not answering earlier... Your first message, with ĒpsoriasisĒ at the beginning, shied me away, since I donít have it and, therefore, donít feel all that qualified to comment on it. Positive skin effects... Yes. Acne-related. After some three months of cleansing and flushing (four liver flushes total), I can see definite improvement in the acne (blackheads and pores) on and around my nose. Plus, my forehead is completely bare at the moment -- no small pimples at all. (Tee hee!) Whether liver flushes will help with psoriasis... Beats me. Two flushes is defi ...   5,828 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=66092

Re: Stop ALL mites-exist no more.   by #63547   7y
Wow, I have been looking for something like this! However, I donít understand how the Cheetos are efficient in the ridding of mites. Is there a chemical in Cheetos that kills mites or drives them out? I would really like to know, cause my skin is being ruined from what I am sure has been mites for a few years now, ever since I lived in a dorm house full of dirty pets. I have been to the dermatologist for it, and he had no idea what it was that was plaguing me. I am going to try this method though if you say it works because honestly, I have nothing to lose. I am trying to get a sunburn on ...   3,252 hits
Forum: Zapper Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=915357

Re: d-mites only part of it   by want2bhealthy   7y
Yes, yes, I know exactly how you feel! I seem to have gotten them over night too. I used to have a beautiful complexion. I attribute it to living in a big house with a bunch of dirty dogs and cats from my college roommates at the time. They let their dogs and cats sleep in my bed while I was gone for a bit. I have never been able to get rid of them. Their like tiny goosepimples or pimple-like bumps sometimes. You squeeze them and they spit something out, sometimes like a clear fluid or a string of yellowish debris. Sometimes they make me itch so bad at night on my legs and back. Also, they ...   1,091 hits
Forum: Acne
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=916625

Re: raw potato juice..   by sio   5y
I am lactose intolerent. Being ignorant I used to take milk and diary products thinking that would give the nutrients my body needed. While in high school I used to have a lot of pimples. In my 30ís pigmentation began to appear on my face. It never occurred to me that milk was the culprit and I even consumed more milk products. Then cysts began to develop inside the body in my 40ís until my energy level dropped tremendously. I used to go in and out of the hospital for their removals. One day I came across a testimonial booklet written by the Japanese on how potato juice had helped rid off ...   8,548 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1326972

Re: Perspiration smells like onions   by Maverick494   5y
I think you might have solved the problem yourself. Food greatly influences your body in all kinds of ways. I remember that when I was in my teens, I ate junkfood all the time and meat etc. And boy, did I sweat and smell bad. Then I went with the pill and that reduced the amount of sweating (hormonal thing, I guess) but it wasnít until I cleaned up my diet it really went away. The diet cleaned up so many things (for one I got skinny as hell and my pimples disappeared) I developed Anorexia. I canít tell you many nice things about that time other than that my skin was flawless and I smelled ...   5,731 hits
Forum: Body Odor
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1328866

Re: Need some experienced cleansers advice...   by feeling sluggish   5y
thanks for asking. i had some stressful stuff happen on day 5 so lots of crying. i find on the cleanse my emotions are just under the surface. the stress is still there today but i am managing it better. i feel great. i am so excited that i am on the second half of my 10 days. i find that it gets easier after the fifth day but my habit kicks in. 8 am where is my breakfast 12 pm there is my lunch 6:10 pm where is my dinner that kind of thing. i am not hungry i just somehow feel i should be eating. how is your day going? tomorrow is my husband i my night to play hockey together so i will rea ...   835 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1330767

A quick question for humawom about toxins and your skin   by the who   7y   View Entire Thread 6
Hi I have dealt with mild-moderate acne for about 5 years now and even though it has been a terrible overall experience I can say with all honesty that it has also saved my life. I used to eat extremely unhealthily and rarely exercised. Acne caused me to start looking within to the problems on the outside. I now eat a very healthy diet consisting of fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. I have cut out all dairy and processed foods as well as wheat. I also lift weights religiously and try to get more fresh air (living in LA makes it hard). My diet seems to be helping my overa ...   1,099 hits
Forum: Ask Humaworm
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=914602

Please, any help...   by jamie10   9y   View Entire Thread 3
I have been on this forum before describing my skin situation after taking the acne drug accutane. I get very depressed when I loo at my skin. It is horrible. Accutane really dried my skin out, and now it doesnít seem to heal properly. Anything done to my skin will leave a mark or scar. My face is full of them. I have done a lot of cleansing (liver,colon,kidney), and follow a good diet, and am not getting any good results. My problem isnít acne (knock wood), but the fact that is is so fragile, and prone to dameage - if I do get a pimple or cut. I think it is due to my skin not produc ...   896 hits
Forum: Ask Andreas
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=494242

Andreas more help with toxic reactions please   by Pacific Girl   10y   View Entire Thread 6
I had completed about 3 liver cleanses (moderate number of stones)and was having great success, clear skin, very regualr b/ms, pain free periods but after the 3rd started having some toxic reactions i.e. coldsores etc. (I hadnít had these before). You advised me previously that it was extremely important to have a colonic within 3 days of a liver cleanse or these reactions could happen. This advice wasnít on the liver cleanse I got from the Liver flush/cleanse http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp so I had not had any colonics with the first 3 cleanses. I took your advice an ...   879 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=490368

Andreas HELP with ANXIETY   by LisaM   10y   View Entire Thread 3
Hi, I have been taking care of myself for the past almost 2 year since onset of liver problems. I have a very good diet vegetables, rice some oats a little fruit. I have your books have been doing liver flushes at least once per month for over a year. Since this past spring I have been having panic attacks. Usually just as I am trying to go to sleep. Sometimes they happen during the day also. My mind starts racing and I am up for hours. I usually try a herbal tea to calm me down and sometimes it helps but not always. The attacks seem to come more frequently. I did a liver flush F ...   814 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=491981

hi Andreas- it's Alexandra   by #10474   10y   View Entire Thread 4
HI Andreas. How are you doing? DO you remember me from Sacred Sactemony? Itís Alexandra- not sure if you remember me though- spoke to you on the phone about 6-8 wks ago i think. I had two questions....the first has to do with wheat. i know i developed an intolerance/allegy to it as i got really sick. i have done alot of cleanses and i think i am over this alergy but am not sure.....my skin has really cleared up a lot but not totally and i am wondering if it is due to the very rare consumption of wheat that i have added back into my diet recently. do you have any feeling as to whether i h ...   981 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=492524

Re: Cracked Heels, Detox Pads, Taboo Herbs...   by jesse   10y
Thanks for the insight, Andreas. I tend to feel much the same about all the fear-mongering, deceitful forces at work and am trying my best to weed through the propaganda jungle out there. I just turned 20 years old, and have recently developed a series of fairly large pimples on my forehead, temples and bridge of my nose. For most of my teenage years I somehow avoided the typical acne splurge seen on many of todayís faces. Why is it the bodyís tendency to dump predominantly on the forehead during the teenage years? Is it a modern phenomena or is it typical for teens, historically. H ...   1,632 hits
Forum: Ask Andreas   Cracked Heels Cure   Symptoms   Home Remedies   F.Y.I.
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=489861

Have followed Andreas advice but still need help   by Pacific Girl   10y
I had completed about 3 liver cleanses and was having great success, clear skin, very regualr b/ms, pain freee periods but after the 3rd started having some toxic reactions i.e. coldsores etc. (I hadnít had these before). I found out from Andreas that it was extremely important to have a colonic within 3 days of a liver cleanse or these reactions could happen. This advice wasnít on the liver cleanse I got from the Liver flush/cleanse http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp so I had not had any colonics. I took Andreas advice, bought his book and have since done a further 3 cl ...   918 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=490280

feeling extremely ill   by jackierr   9y   View Entire Thread 12
Thank you Andreas for your consultation last week. I followed your advice and did a colonic prior to my liver flush and got out a huge stone. It was the most sucessful flush possible. I also modified my raw foods diet to include vegan sources of protein (legumes and lentils) in a soup form. Unfortunately, nothing relieved the huge amount of fog in my brain. Not even sleeping from 10-6, which made me even more tired. I feel like my body is starting to feel better, but my brain isnt working. Could this have somehting to do with heavy metal poisoning. I am trying very hard to be optimisti ...   1,034 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=493107

Re: What heals a leaky gut? I hear Aloe Vera?.........N/M...   by Boyz   11y
I thought if we have candida under control so the Leakygut automatically can heal by itself? About my query last time, richidoo. So we donít need taking any anti fungal to kill candida and parasite rite ... just watch our diet and cleanse the Liver/colon ... So Candida/parasite will go away? Does it mean we donít have to take any maintenance supplements? just do the cleanse twice a year? Iím suffering from Eczema that caused by Candida. LeakyGUt and Heavy Metal told by my naturopath. And i had Allergies.. I know i took antibiotic for at least 3 month for pimples . iím sure what c ...   1,669 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=484742

SCARY!!! I can't take it anymore.   by #17883   10y   View Entire Thread 5
Hi, I am new to this forum.Please help me . They have taken all my self esteem. Everyweek I see these black thick ingrown hair.I am 27 years female . Its embarassing. I had good skin before I turned 24. I have acne on my face legs,thighs. I have scars on my body(stomach,thighs,legs,butt,chest) and these ingrown hair.I have hair on my neck,chin,butt,stomach,breasts and fringes on cheeks close to ear. I feel very ugly , once known pretty in my teens.I have put on weight too now.My worst fear these days is growing acne on my face and the ingrown hair on my legs,stomach and chest.My pimples a ...   967 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=486677

Re: Skinanswer   by alikat   11y
About two years ago the third little red bump started to grow on my nose. I consider it somewhat predictable that I should get these, as I am fair and living in a sunny, hot climate. What I was not willing to do was get a third cut on my nose. The previous ones healed so perfectly that they can not be seen except with a magnifying glass, nevertheless I was unwilling to forgo the procedure once again. Enter SkinAnswer. I applied it for about two weeks and it formed an angry looking scab, but within a few days the whole thing fell off leaving absolutely no trace of scar nor the Ēpimple ...   703 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=530469

Boils--Rash--Itch break out?   by moreless   8y   View Entire Thread 11
Hi Yaíll, Have you ever had a problem with breaking out with Boils or have a Rash or Itch or get Acne or Pimples etc? What do all of these have in common? Are they all on the outside of the skin area? So, if they are on the skin of the body where they give you the most problems, then are they in different places of the body? If they are in different places on the body, do you think it may have to do with different internal problems within the body, so as to be located in different places? Could this mean that depending on where they break out on your skin, that maybe this ...   2,228 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=113233

Re: Alkaline and soft skin but lips still dry and peeling??   by joylovepeace   8y
thanks Lapis for the response, its a great reminder that I need to do more. I drink a lot of distilled water per day-I make it at home. I have BM 2-3 times per day. Iíve eaten a clean diet for the past two years, but never felt like I was making any progress until now, and wow so quickly too. I guess you could say Im doing a mini juice fast-eating only fruit here and there with the juices if I get really! hungry. Im starting weekly colonics next week. What do you recommend? I wanted to wait to liver flush until I built up some alkaline reserves, and also thicken up my dry peeling skin ...   2,830 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=113971

Re: Day 8 of 30 - Great results so far!   by countrygirl_roni   11y
Thanks Ali! Youíve been so encouraging to me. I am so excited to be on this journey. Tonight I had tears in my eyes... people are starting to notice. Even with the new pimples on my face, they said I look better. I guess its that ĒglowĒ. This is also the first time my friends have commented on my weight loss! Itís so nice to have supportive people around; both in person and online! I also have a few waiting for some of my nice dresses, now that theyíre starting to fit like tents! Gotta go through that closet and get rid of them; then Iíll have a serious problem if I regain a l ...   1,001 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=528557

Re: Baking soda/alkalinity question   by #17163   8y
the kelp, ok maybe you can help me out here with another health issue that I am going through, as I explain why I stopped taking the kelp My skin is scarring like crazy has been for a while, every single pimple and scratch leaves holes and dents in my skin. My skin is very fragile and thin. I have to sleep on my back to avoid blood blisters that might occur from rubbing the pillow-its that fragile. Been to all the doctors and all my blood work is NORMAL! So anyway I am left to figure this out along with all my other crazy health problems. On the few days that I added the kelp I noticed ...   5,563 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=115320

Re: Checking In   by TreasureGift   8y
Yes, I am the person who had the ĒpimpleĒ like thing on my gums, it was on the bottom gum right below my middle teeth, it didnít hurt at all, this occured on my 4th day of oil pulling (once a day), I popped it with an Exacto knife blade and great gobs of pus came out, it was swollen and a bit sore for about 4 days. I quit pulling during that time. Now itís just fine, though if I push on that spot, a tiny bit of pus still comes out, there is still no pain of any sort. I have begun to OP again, now I am adding oil of oregano and tea tree oil. I have pretty good teeth, itís my gums that in ne ...   1,234 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=110863

Re: Universal Remedy   by #26194   8y
Yes I can confirm that it works. Iíve been practicing the therapy for more than a year now and lots of benefits! Here is a list of things I noticed: 1- Havnít been sleeping well for the past 14 years but I have been sleeping my full nights for at least 8 months now. Takes a little time for the therapy to kick in, but just the drops under the tongue helped me get back to sleep for the first months. 2- No more achings in the joints. Near fifty five years old now and was starting to have sore and stiff joints. Iím OK now. Also I could not sleep on my right side because of pain in the hip. T ...   4,123 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=124139

wow, just found this site   by #60732   8y   View Entire Thread 7
I am so pleased to have found this site, I have been reading Martha Christyís book for months and an other book also, and a few weeks ago started to use fresh morning urine on my elbows where I have had psoriasis for several years, within 6 days it was much much better, so after that I decided to put some drops under my tongue, I didnít tell anyone I was doing this, so am thrilled to have an ongoing forum to read and discuss whats going on. I also rub it on my hands and face and neck, and pimples on my cheeks cleared up! I have had other internal problems with my pancreas/digestion and am ...   1,306 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=124848

Day 2 of infinity   by jerksforthesedentary   8y   View Entire Thread 3
Not really infinity, but 120 days seems like forever. I know it sounds crazy, but my problem is that severe and life-destroying. So far no hunger and pretty good determination. Some sadness and lots of temptation and confusion yesterday. The skin outbreaks have gone away - all sores and pimples healed. I have a long way to go. I am so very ill indeed, look horrible and pale and unhealthy and sinfully ugly. Yesterday went okay, actually - read all day (only Maugham for the zillionth time, but some of the stories made me sad and even tearful, so that is good) and later strummed and after ...   948 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=124614

Re: Comments on Female Tincture?   by Frenchie   11y
Thanks so much for the replies. Coincidentally, I am very interested in naturopathic remedies. The frustration I have with drís (besides that some have little to no knowledge of this condition) is that they seem to only be able to treat my symptoms, and not treat the root of my hormonal and metabolic problems. Iíve thought for some time now that there is something deeper within my body that needs to be addressed aside from treating my symptoms. This change in thought is due to some acne Iíve had for several months now. My skin is pretty clear, then once a month I break out in seve ...   1,554 hits
Forum: PCOS
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=143864

still constipated - what's wrong?!   by #28979   10y   View Entire Thread 5
I started to feel constantly nauseous 3 weeks ago, and I became more constipated around the same time. Then 2 weeks ago I had my first colonic hydrotherapy - it made me feel great! The second was 10 days later (3 days ago) and I was constipated the whole time, except one day when I had a massage, that seemed to help for some reason but the next day I was constipated again. I felt nauseous every morning instead of all day, and all I could eat in the morning was miso soup, or I would feel even sicker, hypersalivate, and get indigestion. Then Iíd be really hungry for lunch (bean burrito) but ...   4,878 hits
Forum: Enema/Colonics
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=142040

Re: To Anita, a question...   by anita   11y
well I will answer what I know from my own use of garlic...No it did not burn my mouth at all I simply cut it up into small pill size pieces put it all in my mouth at once and swallowed with water...It never affected me at all as far as stomach or mouth or throat burn...But remember I was doing this while still eating...my husband would chew his up all three cloves...At first I would sweet a lot at night and smell strongly...but after a while people didnít notice it and believe me I would ask my friends as I do work in the public....Yes I am on the M.C. fast today is my 21 day..and I only ...   3,651 hits
Forum: Parasites Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=130012

What is MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)?   by Uncas   9y
What is Staphylococcus aureus (staph)? Staphylococcus aureus, often referred to simply as Ēstaph,Ē are bacteria commonly carried on the skin or in the nose of healthy people. Approximately 25% to 30% of the population is colonized (when bacteria are present, but not causing an infection) in the nose with staph bacteria. Sometimes, staph can cause an infection. Staph bacteria are one of the most common causes of skin infections in the United States. Most of these skin infections are minor (such as pimples and boils) and can be treated without antibiotics (also known as antimicrobials or an ...   1,680 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: MRSA
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=106291

Re: Mirena IUD side effects and law suit   by sachabarson   8y
Hi Kris I think that there is a hell of a lot of people that would love to take on this company, but without cold hard fact we will be walking into a already lost battle. Most women that come to this site donít have that much money. I have the mirena in and doing test with it in and then after. I am horrified with what I am reading. I am suffering from terrible mood swings, black outs, terrible temper and suicidal thoughts. I have 2 kids and I get so angry sometimes I am scared I do something to them. I am lucky I live in the same complex as my mom so she helps me with them. I have ...   19,898 hits
Forum: Mirena IUD
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=106750

Re: Skin parasites?   by Pancho   8y
I suffer from a similar experience. I believe I was infected at a beach in Turkey near Cesme. They have jetty that goes out to an area that is like a hot springs, except it is out in the Mediterranean/Aegean. The floor is so hot that at times one has to remove his feet from the ocean floor for fear ones feet might burn. The water is heated quite comfortably and occasionally the cold sea will move some waves through and make the experience hot to lukewarm. As I was getting out of the water (and onto the jetty) I was splashed by a wave and hit the rocks with my chest and forearm. A few ...   1,586 hits
Forum: Ask George
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=104767

Chlorella: Die-off or Allergy   by prettysoulful   9y   View Entire Thread 4
Hi, Iím new to this forum. I have never had amalgam fillings or any metal in my mouth, but having had vaccinations and having lived in the US all my life, Iím fairly confident that I have some mercury floating about. I have been trying to slowly eliminate mercury with Chlorella for the past couple of months. I figured that if I cleaned my colon up a bit, I could move up to cilantro, and clear out the hidden stuff. Unfortunately, when I take just 3g (3 divided doses per day) of it my face breaks out terribly. No other symptoms, just lots of painful pimples. Recently, I stopped taking it ...   3,527 hits
Forum: Chelation: Cutler
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=105121

Re: --Infection Series--   R by Txedie   5y
My grandson had MRSA in the knee bursa.(diagnosed with culture) I had already started bagging the leg with ozone before DR. visit but my daughter is a RN so we must do medical things. Sent to ĒspecailistĒ after diagnosis who said to hospitalize with IV drugs. I was standing there praying it would not happen. She said no (answer to prayer) and away we went back home with more ozone, 3 times daily with ozonated oil applied after treatment. One week later I took him back to specailist for check up so he could go back to school. He was a very kind young doctor who pronounced grandson Ēwel ...   1,411 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1361801

My experience   by moolykazoo   10y
Hi, yeah, second cleanse started today! First one was the first two weeks of February and was great. I didnít have any of the bad experiences that some have. On the 5th day of it I woke up and felt like I got hit by a truck, everything ached and did NOT want to get out of bed. I had to so I did and in a couple hours everything was normal. Weird experience. Other than that, my tounge turned white, I got pimples in weird places, just typical stuff according to the other contributorsí posts. My only regret was I wish I had gone for another week, I felt like I was just starting to get really ...   669 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=97853

Re: Need some help, pretty please.   by Chinasky   5y
Hey, sorry about the diagnosis. For me, the side effects were pretty massive - my skin was very sensitive and it started to peel off, specially around the lips and nose. My lips became sore and painful if touched, that was pretty awful. But after a while ewerything pretty much normalised and the side effects werenít as bad as before. Even so Iíd take them over another folliculitis outbreak any day. And as for my small doasge accutane course, Iíve had a new folliculitis flare up last week, despite the daily intake of accutane. Fortunately it died down over a couple of days, so I hope thi ...   8,698 hits
Forum: Folliculitis
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1368639

MH - please advise, PUSS is coming out of my son's belly ...   by #40679   9y   View Entire Thread 4
I have a 4.5 years old son. When he was born, his belly button was partially outtie. (it had couple small íouttiesí pertruding, they look independent, like two small berries inside of the button hole). Well, few days ago I noticed something white on the tip of the largest íoutieí. I didnít pay attention to it, thought it was just dirt or cotton ball. Today, he came up to me and said that something white and stinky coming out of his belly button. I pressed on the íouttieí and it squized out white puss (foul odor, white creamy substance). My son said it didnít hurt (he doesnít have a ...   4,751 hits
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=99281

Re: Sasparilla Root   by #22194   9y
Hope Iím not breaking any copyright laws but below is what Dr. Christopher says about Sasparilla (Credits at end). Hope this helps. I will attempt to upload a pic of the plant in the gallery, weíll see if I succeed. :) Betty ******************************************************************** PARTS USED: Root THERAPEUTIC ACTION: Alterative, diuretic, tonic, stimulant, relaxant, demulcent, diaphoretic, cathartic, anti-arthritic, anti-syphilitic, depurant, deobstruent, anti-scorbutic, carminative. Sarsaparilla is a wonderful tonic blood-purifier. It contains organic sulphu ...   1,325 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=101326

Demodex Mite/Acne/Rosacea   by anja   9y
So I just started another round of De-Wormer last night. I know I should fast, but Iím just not ready. My diet is pretty clean, mostly raw, though not perfect, and Iíll confess to being under more stress than usual lateley. I developed an itchy, red rash with bumps around my nose about a month ago that isnít getting better. I know my immune system is compromised right now because Iím developing seasonal allergies for the first time ever, also a plantarís wart, and yeast flared up. Also more pimples. I read that Demodex mite is implicated in adult acne and rosacea, and I suspected ...   740 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=102849

My Cure For Acne   by Demen   5y
Hey guys/gals, Just wanted to say hello and give you my solution that cleared up my acne! I hope it will help others out or give them something to try if they havenít already! In my teens I suffered from acne for years. It was so humiliating and really crippled my self-esteem. I was sick at one point and started taking Amoxicillin. What is funny is that I noticed it would clear up my face every time I was on it. Long story short, I was on Amoxicillin for 2 years before I decided to stop taking it and see how my face would react. I was amazed! I no longer had any acne and have ...   353 hits
Forum: Market Place
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1373471

Re: Candida-Hair Loss Connection--Please offer your exper...   by tuscansun   5y
I too am convinced my hair loss is from candida, in fact I am blaming a lot of other issues Iíve had recently directly related to candida. I have been researching this same subject and this is how I found this post, in a google search. Not only did I experience hair loss but my scalp itched intensely in only one spot and upon inspection there was never anything there. I also had a very strong thick-like ĒgreasyĒ smell that often came from the back of my head. In the summer I would sweat and it smelled really bad. I could smell it when I dried my hair with a hair dryer. I also a ...   53,970 hits
Forum: Candida Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1366759

Re: hair loss and scalp itching   by godmadeusperfect   5y
Sounds to me like demodex mites. Some people on the demodex forum report hair loss. So anyway, they are microscopic/invisible, can cause pustules/pimples, and itching particularly in the dark like at bedtime. So anyway, I have had success with a melaleuca conditioner I leave on for 15 minutes in the shower, add more melaleuca in the form of extract if you want, also maybe a vineger rinse at the end that you leave on a few minutes. But the key is hit the scalp with a hairdryer on high heat for at least 5 minutes everyday. Then of course wash linens towel clothes etc and/or dry them in ...   5,233 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1360956

itchy skin   by bemmer   7y   View Entire Thread 2
hi at the moment i am noticing itchy kind of bitey skin sensations around my body, also getting few pimples around my body on back and inner thigh. also having sore muscles along with other stuff.....i never no wether my body is expereincing die-off, or is it establishing candida again......arghhh i hate this.....i dont think im over doing it as i am still eating things like millet cereal (cooked) etc which are prob to high in protein? i want to start eating some friut as just eating vegetable is quite hard to alkalise.....anyway itchy skin etc acids released? hoping not candida will ...   1,289 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=948308

Re: Trap Remember how your daughter's tatoo reacted to Lu...   RR by snakeater   7y
Well when I receieved my Iodoral and popped the first 75 100 mgs my tats on my arms broke out in the same bumps you reported that you daughter experienced. They itched like crazy for a few days. I forgot to report that when it happen. I know it was heavy metals from the ink. The itching and bumps lasted a few days. A month or more later my arms broke out in itchy bumps an pimples .Iíve had vaccines in both arms, once similtaniously. I felt like a shiek-a-bob when that happened. If I could have lifted my arms I would have grabbed the corpmen by his scrawny neck. I digress. I put some detox ...   9,925 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=948871

Help   by soybean311   10y
Alright. Letís get the basics out of the way. I am a 21 year old virgin. Thatís right, no sex, nothing sexual, in fact, never even had a relationship that lasted. This is my problem. I have been having these little red bumps form on my penis head and sometimes on my foreskin area. It has been this way for a good three years. Itís on and off. No burning, no irritation, nothing that would make me think itís herpes. I am swaying more to genital warts but they donít seem like warts... Itís hard to describe. They are really small, sometimes there are a cluster of about 4 of them in the same ...   634 hits
Forum: STD
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=89139

Re: Penis Problems   by #38039   9y
Hi, 9Feb05 I just read your post about small, pimple-like bumps on your scrotum and penis. Let me give you some life experiences from a 40something year old and what Iíve seen for myself and friends. When I was a young and naive 22 yr old, I thought I had picked up an STD from a prostitute who worked in Reno at the Mustang Ranch. About 1-2 wks after that sexual encounter, I developed a small to medium sized hard, red bump at the base of my penis where it meets the body (top side of penis.) I made an appt and went to a urologist. I was very embarassed to admit tha ...   2,965 hits
Forum: STD   Peyronies Disease   Mens Health
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=89165

Re: First flush.. Broad question   by vidalia   10y
well- i have done a parasite cleanse- i started it- got tot he half way point and took a 10 day break whiv\ch is too long i know. but- i am back on it for 4 days and doing another flush tonight. i think in the last flush i got some out b/c there were these jelly like things that came out and tons of white strings- i was told this was candida. anyway- i may do another parasite cleanse again- and do it right. you know though- all this started a long time ago when i was 12 and had hashimotoís (hypothyroid)- little did i know how serious that was. so- i canít believe all this (health probs)was ...   873 hits
Forum: Liver Flush Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=95725

Day 8   by reallyblessed   5y   View Entire Thread 5
Well, this is definitely a different sort of cleanse this time. I still have not gotten any butt pee! Nothing but gunk and gas, mostly gunk, and now itís a bit stopped up. I just drank some senna tea, and Iíll drink some more before I go to bed. My head hurts a little, but not real bad. The tea isnít working as aggressively as it used to; in the past I could drink some before I went to sleep, and Iíd either wake up in the middle of the night with cramps and have to go, or Iíd wake up first thing in the a.m. and have to go. Now itís just not as violent; I just go a few times in the a.m ...   653 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1356278

OMG, Mites In Ears! Help!   by godmadeusperfect   5y   View Entire Thread 9
OK, so I think I have Demodex mites in my ears, any suggestions? I am the picture of perfect health from the outside and if those around me knew I had these problems they would be shocked! I have perfect hygeine, why me, I tell ya! What can I do about mites in the ears? The left ear has a biting and crawling sensation and I need to nip it in the bud & quick! I donít want them to reproduce!Any help would be much appreciated. I have been having scalp pimples, stinging/itching, and these critters are invisible, no lice, no eggs, no nothing, just invisible biting all over my body and ...   8,656 hits
Forum: Demodex Mites   Parasites: Skin
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1356519

Kidney Cleanse done. What is main ingredient?   by sunshine p   5y   View Entire Thread 10
Just done the Humaworm Kidney cleanse and very impressive it was too. I have done the Andreas Moritz Kidney 30 day herbal tea cleanse 4 times in the last 16 months. First time with AMK herbs was very eventful with lots of side effects, ditto second round. 3rd and 4th round had much less reactions/side effects but still was obviously doing its job of detoxing me, which is why I repeated them. So I was expecting HW kidney cleanse to be relatively calm and uneventful, but I was wrong.ÖÖit was fairly eventful. Had (mostly minor) heartburn for most of the two weeks, a few pimples, rashes, ...   3,751 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1350476

I'm all fine and healthy for 2+years   by michellekansas   5y
Just a few rashes in spring . Lots of people have scabies, and theyíll not even notice, just some pimples maybe, or lost hair, and I donít know why when I go to other places, Iím worry free, no rashes what ever I do. Thatís why I did not go to doctors in China, because I was all clean, nothing to look at. I hope ACV , or contact lens solution will help you. Modern medicine needs to refine, to find out how better to fight skin disease. I think Iím the kind of peason that lack of VB, because I can not digest well often, and this is the main reason of axzem and rashes in children. Many ch ...   7,838 hits
Forum: Scabies
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1357483

My friend has a lethal staff infection after doing Master...   by Miss Scarletwhiskers   5y   View Entire Thread 3
My friend just did the master cleanse for 10 days. On the tenth day, she had an open wound on her face from an electrolysis session. She went into Sephora and put on some cover-up makeup to hide the red pimple-like thing on her face. It became infected and she had to go to the ER. The doctors told her she has the WORST form of staff infection possible. Supposedly it is lethal to some people. Iím hoping and praying she will beat it, but the doctors say that if she is resistant to the meds, there is nothing more they can do for her! They also told her that the people who are susce ...   2,975 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1357778

WARTS ARE NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!   by healthfreak   11y
Iíve done a LOT of reading about the HPV virus since I had discovered that I had a few warts. Warts are mainly an asthetic problem. They look ugly just like moles and pimples do. They generally donít cause any physical pain. The type of HPV virus that is linked to cervical cancer in Women is NOT the same one that causes visible warts. It is thought to be a different strain of the virus. So if you have warts this is the benign strain of HPV NOT the cancer causing one! In general I have discovered that there is still a lot of UNKNOWN knowledge about warts and HPV. Some people never pass wart ...   24,401 hits
Forum: STD
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=88813

Re: nascent iodine   by trapper/kcmo   7y
i figured you would snap. i got a sample from john. i am taking it. i like it. i always did think lugols was a little rough. that is why i put magnets on the dropper bottle. after that i could take more of it. i am seeing two different lines of treatment. i still havent got them completely delineated yet and defined, but they are emerging through my experience. HoW was right. there is a huge difference in how effective the two iodines are. i feel much more iodinated than i did taking 400mg of lugols(even with iodoral) and i am only taking 100, give or take. it is an int ...   4,967 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=934598

Last week & help with Candida   by bkrisp   7y   View Entire Thread 2
Hi Humaworm, My boyfriend and I have been doing your parasite cleanse for the past 3 weeks -the pup finished his 2 weeks ago :O) , and so far everything has been going smooth. This is my second parasite cleanse so I havenít had too many symptoms, but my bf is started to have some cleansing reactions (swollen earlobe, hard pimples on back and leg). Also, to my disappointment, his candida condition seems to be getting worse (Darn Canadians! - J/K). I keep telling him it has to get worse to get better, but Iím not sure anymore seeing that it has went from a few spots on his chest and st ...   1,160 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=937198

Re: Rosacea   by shekhar   11y
Rosacea and Acne are called in Ayurveda - Yuvana Pitika. They are caused generally imbalance of Pitta and Kapha doshas. They may appear anywhere in the body, specially on the face and back of the trunk. The shapes, color, size, texture is varies according to dosha imbalance - Generally they are very oily, red rash on nose, cheecks, chin, tend to have sensitive and burning, excessive oilyness on T-zone, some times broken capillaries, large pores, may have large pimples, tend to have deep scars. The following foods, life style aggravate - over consumtion of sweets, oily, deep fried, fa ...   3,150 hits
Forum: Ayurveda
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=523977

Tapeworm   by Gehna   11y
I was told I had a tapeworm in my small intestine. It is about 2mm-5mm. I was supposed to use the parasite drugs but the MD would not give them to me as he did not believe in the method I had done to find it. I had a computer method of testing done. A conputer scan called BODY 2010. I then had several parasite herbals tested and the only one that tested well was RASCAL. ODD! cause this is the only specific one for tapeworms. I started to do it, and wow! I was so ill, but then better. I got pimples all over, but got better. I felt so much peace in the mind it was unreal. Tapewor ...   1,182 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=526540

Re: tales from the edge: through rain, sleet, and snow. NOT!   by Ohfor07   7y
So, your father is from Bud Schuster country. There is a particular little community over there that is becoming quite the hot-button school/bussing story. Especially in America, regression and decay are something to behold. Maybe other people would take drastic measures - like moving. To me, avoidance does not address the main problem but only contributes to it. Besides, the educational value helps balance out the incongruity of the situation. The bonus is, these little situations, festering pimples that they are, provide real-life confirmations that the theory people are constantly pr ...   712 hits
Forum: Conspiracy Debate
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=934185

«Prev   1   10   20   30   31   32  
34   35   36   37   38   39   Next»  

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

Water Secret
Remove fluoride from your drinking water?

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods int...

Natural Trauma Creme
Try all natural ArthroWell for all your painful sport- and trauma inju...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?

Pine Cone Extract
Fast, Effective Relief from Painful Yeast Infections Symptoms

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Moringa Super Herb
rebuild your immune system with Moringa Immune Boost

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15%...

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In jus...
Water Secret Takes Out Fluoride
Free video reveals how you can remove fluoride from your drin...
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Recommended by Chiropractors
The two-stage process of absorption in ArthroWell creme not only...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Do you suffer from yeast infections?
Using Pine Cone Extract can help defend your body agains...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds best fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against Thrush, Yeast Infections & C...
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.us

fetched in 0.53 sec at 10/1/2014 9:13:44 AM, requested by 54.82.231.87, referred by http://curezone.us/forums/search.asp?q=pimples&f=762&t=0&p=33 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2