CureZone Search Results for
gum disease
Search CureZone:  
Top 300 Search Terms

4866 Messages     Page: 45 of 82
 «Prev   1   10   20   30   40   41   42   43   44  
46   47   48   49   50   Next»  

Re: Removing a Filling (Re-Growing Teeth)   by MH   5y
enamal will grow, that has been proven plenty of times...BUT, if you ever had a mercury filling, that mercury saturated that tooth, the root, the gums and leaked into the entire body and you will expell this mercury the rest of your life.... My estimate is you have a .0000000000001% chance of regrowing enamal in a past mercury tooth. Clark use to suggest that is your fightng for your life, remove all teeth that once had mercury in them. MH   1,308 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Ask Barefoot
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1532461

Re: Alternate to amoxicillin   by Hveragerthi   4y
 I have used high doses of pau d’ arco a number of times when I get gum or tooth problems. It normally knocks it our right away. Pau d’ arco contains 18 antiseptic anthraquinones and napthaquinones as well as 5 anti-inflammatories. If you have some bulk I recommend trying a spoonful 3 to 4 times daily at least 20 minutes before meals.   1,279 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: The Truth in Medicine
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1627003

food allergy?   by tigerlilymfd   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Dr. Jeff, Have you ever seen a food allergy cause small cuts or abrasions in a person’s mouth? I’ve been noticing recently that this happens to me when I eat rice cakes. The obvious advice most would give me is ”don’t EAT them,” but I’m not 100% sure that they are causing the abrasions. On the inside of my cheeks and even on my gums, there are tiny little cuts or openings - have you ever seen this?   888 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1707341

Re: Raise of hands please   by solarpowered   8y
Once a day first thing in the morning Brush with salt & baking soda and crystal salt before Sunflower Oil w/ a couple drops oregano oil 7 - 10 minutes (once or twice) Brush with salt & baking soda and crystal salt after Followed w/ 1 teaspoon sole (so-lay’) and glass of water A couple of weeks so far I feel more clean and energetic Teeth are whiter and less bleeding gums BM better sinuses are better Joints feel better Lost couple of pounds I plan to continue this   3,615 hits
Forum: Oil Pulling
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=108850

Re: what does it mean when you salivate alot?   by #21676   7y
Mercury exposure can cause excess saliva. ”Adults who have absorbed mercury or inhaled mercury vapour lose their appetite, are emotionally unstable, have trouble sleeping and develop gastric problems, sore gums and dribble excessively.” I assume in the UK by ”dribble” they mean salivate. http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=806740#i   3,156 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=807455

Re: Hunger Pangs   by #48688   8y
First be sure your not doing anything that might kick the digestive system into gear. For example, chewing gum, not screening out the pulp in the lemon juice, would be two things that come to mind. Anything in addition to whats prescribed for the cleanse. If your doing every thing right then it may be just detox symptoms. For me I’ve never been hungry after day one but there have been reports of what your describing.   779 hits
Forum: Master Cleanse Supp
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=247169

Re: Does MH actually know Dr Clark?   by Boldyloxx   9y
From what I saw on the MH forum, there was someone last month- who did the fast, and they were thrilled with it! I want to do it for at least 25 days, but since I still have dental metals in my mouth-- I wont do it- til after the Mercury is all out of me .-- which may be a while. Tons of Citrus has a way of leaching mercury out of the fillings into the gum tissues,etc... If I didnt have metal fillings, I’d love to do that fast!   697 hits
Forum: Dr. Clark Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=613756

Re: Iodine for Cushings   by spudlydoo   5y
This horse was also a mare, 28 years old, I’ve found that cushings tends to develop in older horses, and in particular ponies. Iodine in the drinking water, copper sulphate mixed with sulpher in the feed, 1/2 teaspoon each in warm barley mash. The coat was back to normal in about 6 weeks. She also had swollen gums, which came back to normal, don’t know if this was related to the cushings or not. spud   1,310 hits
Forum: Iodine Supplementation
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1397835

Re: Cross Posting from OP - Dental Story   by chris10   6y
Sean, Oil pulling will reduce the number of millimeters between your gums nad teeth but the teeth with crowns will still have bigger gaps due to bacterial infection. Crowns are also bad because they are much harder than your teeth and therefore they wear down the enamel on the teeth they oppose . Crowning teeth also causes nerve damage which can result in eventual root canals or extractions.You should read Dr Jerome’s book . You can find it in most public libraries.   1,138 hits
Forum: Dental Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1121647

Yeast Overgrowth and Activated Charcoal capsules   by longterm   4mo
In the past I suggested activated charcoal for people who took accutane, but it’s also recommended for yeast overgrowth. This article states, ”I also recommend taking 2-3 activated charcoal capsules every 4-6 hours during the day. Taking a soluble fiber supplement that contains guar gum, alginates, psyllium seed, or pectin to bind to yeast toxins before bed can also be helpful in reducing the ”die off” reaction.”   460 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=2177808

Re: pulling with oregano oil How much?   by molly bloom   8y
Just put a DROP. Believe me, it’s powerful as all get out! Oregano Oil is like an anti-bacterial agent. So, the short answer would be yes. It’s like an organic hydrogen peroxide, I guess that would be the best comparison. Dentists have their patients gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide after gum surgery. I think there are other qualities that Oregano OIl possesses, but I’ll leave that to other posters!   2,985 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=109107

Re: Has anybody actually cured any problems with oil pull...   by trapper/kcmo   8y
Unfortunately I have yet to notice a difference in tooth brightness, and they have most certainly remained the same shade of white all through the process. However, it is said that we are each as strong as our weakest organ, and I do not believe that oil pulling will affect liver function, for instance, which also determines oral health to a large degree. I recall someone writing some months ago of the benefits gained from oil pulling, which included tightening of the gums and whitening of teeth, so perhaps it is all a matter of time and perseverance…   7,157 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=109907

Re: Will my H Pylori Eradication Therapy in proper order?...   by farro   3y
i have had h pylori for 7 months now i cant eradicate is , it is really stubborn bug, i did alot of diet and took supplements spend thousands of dollar no luck yet, i am taking mastic gum each morning b4 breakfast too,,,,, i really like how u schedual ur alternatives, Do u have any stomach burning? i have some burning in my right side of stomach underneath the rib , dr did take xray for ulcer it was negative thanx God, ,, how is ur vision health? i got many eye floaters in this 7 months and very sensitive eye to light, hope u the best of health,,,,   3,559 hits
Forum: Ask CureZone   Ulcer   Acid Reflux/GERD
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1804126

wear oil, eat oil, swish oil   by gu3vara   4y   View Entire Thread 5
Simple question, I know which oils are best to OP with, but what about eating oil. Apart from olive and coconut oil, are there any good choices? Are sesame and sunflower oil good choices? btw, OP works, really, REALLY well! that’s the first natural therapy that brings me relief of symptoms, eczema and vitiligo is disappearing, major mood enhancement, better sleep, pinker gums. All that after 2 weeks of 3 times a day OP. I’m impressed, for sure something I’ll never stop doing :)   1,584 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1592480

Re: Dealing with ulcers   by GrannyCat   5y
I bought some mastic gum because I *think* I have some kind of ulcer. Pain/ache in my stomach sometimes after I eat? Anyhow, the pill is a horse pill, VERY large, and it’s too STINKY to open and put in juice!! OY. So I choked down one or two and stopped. I should probably try another brand, but since I don’t know if the pills would be small or not, it seems like something to put on the back burner!   2,612 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1448399

Re: Vitamin C sensitivity   by ERM   4y
I really have trouble with vit C. Can’t take much, last time I increase slowly up to 500 mg and I got awful stomach ache. Ever since I stop (because when I started to take even as low as 100 mg my stomach still hurt), strangely I still got better condition(gum better, energy better). Don’t know when will start to take vit C again, but will make sure my stomach is Ok first. Meanwhile, I’ll stick to minerals, probiotic, digestive enzymes and lemon water :)   1,463 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1723666

Re: Probiotics not doing anything?   by Hveragerthi   3y
Cultured foods like kefirs, tempeh, miso, cultured vegetables, etc. work the best.  Ferment them long enough to make sure all the sugars are used up before ingesting them. Don’t forget that you have to feed the bacteria.  Prebiotic fibers are used for this such as rice bran, oat bran, vegetable gums, etc.   4,582 hits
Forum: Probiotics   Candida Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1866451

What doctor to see?   by #137856   3y   View Entire Thread 3
I don’t have health insurance and can’t afford all these doctors. Went to the dentist and he said I have no gum or dental issues that could be causing my breath, face, and scalp to smell(not to mention smelly feet). Should I see a gastroenterologist, endocrinologist, internist? For years my digestive track has been slow and attributed it to age. Now I’m beginning to wonder. The bad odor began at age 49 (female) about 5 months ago.   1,735 hits
Forum: Trimethylaminuria
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1776746

Re: How Long To Dentures   by Aharleygyrl   8y
i do not understand, you mean your dentist did not give you temporary dentures to wear? you wear them 2 to 3 months and then you can get regular dentures (which are actually the same ones as the temporary ones, you have to buy them twice). you can wait a little longer if you want to. the temporary ones give you teeth, for one. they also help toughen your gums to accept the permanent ones. go to the dentist and demand some teeth!Torrie do not understand, you mean your dentist did not give you temporary dentures to wear? you wear them 2 to 3 months and then you can get regular dentu ...   1,827 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=39152

Re: Help please I am depressed   by Newport   7y
slowly my but was hurting and then 3 days ago I have been dealing with what I think is best described as rectal burning. slowly my but was hurting and then 3 days ago I have been dealing with what I think is best described as rectal burning. Mercury once chelated with Selenium does this, there is always the issue of bile and re-absorption. For a quick fix buy some Benefiber (Labeled ”No taste” - must be from guar gum), other WATER SOLUBLE fibers will also help this like Apple/Grapefruit Pectin and of course Konjacu. Also SeMC isn’t enough Selenium you need another source as ...   1,185 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1015717

Re: gum infection complications   by MH   6y
The numbing drugs as well as pushing on the jaw and removal of bone, etc...as well as infection wouldbe the main problems...Such surgery should be pain free in a few hours if it was done correctly and zero infection from the dentist. The patches would suggest the drugs are being expelled locally out the skin. Time to juice fast and use the tooth/gum powder as well as oregano and even magnets if properly used. MH   820 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1260489

This is the first day   by ntaplin   10y   View Entire Thread 3
hi everyone today is my first day and i am starving i’v only went to the restroom once. allday but i’ve only been able to drink is three glasses. i was wondering about how much weight do you generally loose. and are the stomach cramps going to be all the time i would love to get a little support here/ also someone asked the question is it ok to chew gum well is it because i work really close to people all day and my breath was kicking   465 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=511246

Re: black on gums? what is this?!   by Zoebess   7y
Yeah, its plaque...time for a trip to get your teeth cleaned. They will scrape that out of there. I just recently went to get my teeth cleaned and so the dental hygienist gave me a lecture on it and showed me my black stuff. Oil pulling will benefit your gums. http://curezone.com/forums/description.asp?f=738 best wishes, Zoe -_-   1,355 hits
Forum: Dental Support   Dental Health
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=958156

Re: Walnut Oil?   by kebod   7y
Sorry about the last post, which is blank. In defence of coconut oil -- it has resulted in so many good things for me, I almost don’t know where to start: The end of Keratosis Pilaris, a skin disorder Smooth skin all over Very pink tongue Very pink and tight gums White teeth Very sound sleep No more stiff and sore joints Greater joint flexibilty during yoga Less gray hair And a very flavorful pulling session kebod   4,780 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=828000

Re: Alternatives to salt or soda?   by niddo   7y
hi sandover, here are the ingredients of the salt toothpaste: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Prunus Spinosa Fruit Juice, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Krameria Triandra Root Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Arum Maculatum Root Extract**, Sodium Chloride, Cyanopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Esculin, Flavor (Aroma)*, Limonene*, Linalool*. The glycerin doesn’t seem to aggravate my candida. In fact, the surface of my tongue looks better and more evenly pink w ...   877 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=832612

Re: headaches from receded gums / acid wear / over did it...   by softTraveler   5y
Frankly, I don’t think the limited use of Phos can create the problems especially since you did brush and neutralize. I suggest you research teh MMS forum and search for ”MMS and bleeding gums” or something similar Here is a first link that might help get you started http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1380984#i I, and many like me as you will see in the MMS forum, have had spectacular results in mouth health using MMS. Cheers   4,709 hits
Forum: Dental Health   Liver Flush Support
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1438391

Re: Iodoral and Bleeding Gums Testimonal   by wombat   7y
very cool. I’m a long time oil-puller nad that kept my teeth/gums clean & shiny. I’ve noticed that, since iodine-ing, even if I’m lax with the OP, my teeth are STILL clean, no plaque....   2,548 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1066554

Re: 3rd set of Teeth   by #89845   6y
Thank you Radio Man & MH for your knowledge. MH, one more question... you said the Dr. Christopher method used only the tooth/gum formula, mucusless diet & grass-based foods to achieve the 3rd set, and those patients did not wait till they were 100 yrs. old right? So if I understand right, then its possible without hitting the 100 year mark to do this, as long as the buds have not been stripped by dental work? Is that correct??   1,250 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1232440

Re: Need Advice on Doc's Treatment Plan (1st post!)   by Ruffneck   5y
not usually one to trump products but try blessed herbs products , they will really ’get you moving’.i tried one of their colon cleanse packs and it’s the real deal. as to your other symptoms there that to me points to some kind of mineral or vitamin deficiency (receding gums , feeling cold , low heart rate.green juices would be a good idea but make sure to space them around any colon cleanse program so they dont get binded in with the bulking agents.   8,868 hits
Forum: Candida Support   Constipation   Help Me
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1392799

Re: Loss of tooth enamel with receding gums   by simbas   6y
Hi, I have aslo been suffering with this on my front 2 teeth, they look greyish cause of lack of eneamel at the end of the teeth, and my gums are reseading quite alot and making my teeth sensitive, i asked my dentist if they could do anything has it looks like they are wearing away at the bottom of them! i also have indentationss and a line going down 1 of them, the dentist just offerd me venners which i think is a bit exteme, but do not know what else to do! Regards Simbas   9,270 hits
Forum: Dental Debate   Minerals Debate   Alkaline/Acid Debate
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1081394

Re: How much should I worry about acne starting on iodine...   by wombat   6y
do you have a waterpik? if not, get one...and add 4-6 drops lugol’s to water, shoot it into the gums.... :D   779 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1084521

Pre oral surgery without antibiotics?   by ginab4u   4y   View Entire Thread 23
Hi Hv, I need gum surgery around one bottom back tooth, and the guy wants me to take antibiotics. I don’t want to but I said I would. What can I do instead of taking antibiotics before and after surgery, or do you think I should take them because it’s a lower back tooth? I was thinking drinking pao d’arco tea, kefir, and taking curcumin supplements would help. Thank You in advance, as always.   1,338 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1689228

White tissue growth in the mouth of my toddler   by Modestyblejz   4y   View Entire Thread 2
Hello I would be really grateful if you share thoughts or ideas about this situation... My boy is almost 18 months old and he has 6 teeth so far, but just today I noticed him doing ”lalalalala” sound, like something was causing him to do it, and I checked inside of his mouth and saw, a very soft, short strip of what seems to be white flash growing or coming out of his gum where I can also see a tooth under the skin..Any idea what can this be? Thank you   2,170 hits
Forum: Ask Dr Vinograd
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1725141

Re: Exfoliative Cheilitis caused by Candida   by Mayu   8y
for what its worth, i know (well, my opinion atleast) that i do have Candida on the top front of my gum. naturally, i cant really be sure at this point, but from what ive seen theres nothing else that can cause the effects its having on the skin in that area. small spots of white dead skin that very easily come off, and then the process just repeats. had a biopsy 3weeks ago..waiting for the results...   3,899 hits
Forum: Peeling Lips
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=376394

Joint pain, Keratosis Pilaris, Gray Hair, skin, mouth, etc.   by kebod   7y
The Joy of Oil Pulling Sore joints stopped hurting -- no need for Ibuprofen at bedtime anymore No more ”computer neck” Pink gums, pink tongue, white teeth Noticeably less gray hair, more brown hair Keratosis Pilaris (bumpy upper arms and other parts) reduced by 95% Softer, smoother skin all over Sounder sleep Significantly less ear wax No more oily areas of face, known as T-zones Gratification of knowing I’ve shared a healthy practice with husband, son, sister, parents, aunt, cousin, many friends, all of whom now share with their friends kebod   59,515 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=911424

Laura- off topic   by wombat   7y
like that doesn’t happen on this forum...do you still want me to post the info on gums? If so, I SWEAR that I will do so...later:) (today) I totally *spaced* last time... :) ~Laura   3,019 hits
Forum: Urine Therapy Debate
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=815628

Re: For those of you who LOVE Oil Pulling...   by wombat   7y
Evening Primrose Seed....It’s thick, nutty(seedy?) and gives a REAAALLY good pull...really gets those choppers clean and makes my gums tingle...I ran out, just got more...me SO happy now! :D   960 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=805536

Wisdom teeth/general anesthetic   by NM23   7y
I had my wisdom teeth removed on friday morning in the hospital as they had to be cut out/surgical etc I was put to sleep...so dont remembera nything about it However, my throat has been bothering me more than my stitched up gums. Is it normal to have a sore throat after a general anesthetic they gave me some sleeping gas .. does that have anything to do with it ? NM23 is offline Reply With Quote   426 hits
Forum: Dental Health
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=824209

My raw vegan experience.   RN EDUCATIONAL by IdleArtist   15mo   View Entire Thread 16
Starting the raw vegan diet was the best decision I ever made. I thought. All my problems seemed to just go away. I was no longer tired, or irritable, skin issues disappeared. I figured out life at the age of 21! Well, that lasted about 4 months. My gums started receding and bleeding. My teeth became sensitive, and felt like sandpaper. I received a lot of advice from a particular forum, some of it good, but 95% of it was terrible. I didn’t know any better. So I tried one thing at a time. I went to the dentist and had a cleaning. That seemed to help. Another 4 months passed ...   1,994 hits
Forum: Raw Vegetarian   Dental Health   Diet & Nutrition   Dental Support   Skin Problems Cures   Raw Omnivore
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=2079994

Re: Sudden dental problems   by Baldur   4y
Thanks for all your feedback. I must say, it is a little ’shocking’ to witness the connectivity become tangible. There is something vaguely familiar and reassuring about it though. Anyhow, very glad you guys are ’out there’, the density of ignorance is often such a downer. Newport, thanks for being the catalyst. Growing teeth is a fantastic and brave idea - and then why not, since we do have a blueprint? Got suggested supplements today, and will run these frequencies. I did purchase an MP5 a little while ago, but didn’t get much relief with my teeth for some reason.   1,178 hits
Forum: Rife
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1605553

h pylori doesnt go away, gerd, plz help   by farro   3y
hi i been fighting h pylori for 7 months now, did lots of home remedies and supplements like monolaurin, mastic gum , manuka honey , garlic, coccunut oil, minerals, vitamin e , cayenne pepper , avc, baking soda and changed my diet to low white carb no white rice, no animal products, no red meat , i did alot alot alot i cant get rid of this nusty bug, any suggestion plz help it really makes me weak , also i have occasionlly hearth burn , got lots of eye floaters, sensetive eye to light , ,,, any suggestions would be appreciated plz,,,,, thanx farro   988 hits
Forum: Acid Reflux/GERD
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1804429

Re: Root canal turning black   by InCharge   11y
I had a RC with a cap that had silver underneath it. The discoloration around the gum is a ”petina” that occurs from the acidic condition in your mouth and the silver. I also had a gold crown at the same time. The acid in your mouth with two different metals will create a battery which will interfer with the electrical pulses your brain transmits to other parts of your body. Find a holistic dentist and get rid of that tooth.   48,076 hits
Forum: Root Canals
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=39738

no gum allowed   by Barrett   11y
Hi Redhairdreamer Ladyjs is correct. From all the info I have read here at curezone and other places, unfortunately, gum is a big no no the MC. It stimulates the digestive juices and you are trying ot give your body a rest from that. You can drink as much organic peppermint tea which has chlorophyl and helps with bad breath- which is often a side effect when cleansing/detoxing. Hang in there.   538 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=592777

Natural elements to heal cavity, please help me S.O.S.   by Zara1971   11y   View Entire Thread 2
Yesterday I found that my lower first premolar (left-side) is very sensible when I touch in the part that is near the gum. The tooth is white and shows no brown coloration. I assume this is a white cavity. I am afraid to go the dentist because there are no biological dentists where I live. Are there any natural elements (herbs, oils, etc.) that I could use to cure my cavity?   1,510 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=37913

Re: oil pulling   by wombat   7y
actually, anything(almost) that is hard to chew is mucho excellente for the choppers& gums. I ate crocodile once. That was a workout.   944 hits
Forum: Ask Moreless: pH
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=870972

Re: Is Flaxseed oil OK?   by wombat   8y
YUP! It makes my gums tingle...I LIKE it! I’m out now, on to Evening Primrose... :)   1,236 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=785122

Re: 8-9 tablespoons of Barefoot   by #120797   5y
Hi Pioneer, The oregano oil is also hard to get down. Buy veggie capsules and put the drops in there and swallow right away with water because the liquid makes the capsule start to gall apart. Barefoot sells veggie capsules for $29.95. So I put the drops in one gulp of water,swallow, drink approximatly 4-6 ounces more water right away, and then chew the gum. I bought the cayenne from Unyquity (curezone forum).   1,128 hits
Forum: Ask Dr. Sutter
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1529533

Magnesium OIl   by Molly Bloom   5y   View Entire Thread 4
Is anyone familiar with magnesium oil? I was reading the following website and came upon this: A particularly strong sensation is realized when one uses magnesium chloride in the mucous membranes and it is especially useful as a mouthwash to strengthen teeth and revitalize the gums. http://www.magnesiumforlife.com/dosage.shtml Molly   1,925 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1489139

So in other words...   by schlüggell   8y
110V, 60Hz power. I like the olde standard Excalibur {various models depending on how many trays you want}. make sure to get the plastic {or are they Nylon/Teflon} liner screens to place on the trays. Once trays start getting gummed up they are a pain to keep cleen -the liners keep clean easier AND the liners help keep the production going at peak harvest as long as you have extra liners ;=)   917 hits
Forum: Raw Vegetarian
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=770235

Re: Tapeworm larvae - I need to know for sure before I st...   by cuzjay420   3y
I dont know about you and how you are feeling, but I feel like I got nothing to lose and just try the meds out... Get better or die trying lol because Ive been sick for 9 months now, and Im 26 yrs old Im too young to go through this stuff, before i got sick i was very outgoing, running, excersing. Now I dont do anything and I cant gain my weight back, loud stomach noises, horrible teeth and gums no matter what I do.   974 hits
Forum: Parasites: Drugs
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1791968

Re: Aaaaahhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrgrgggrgrgggg!!!! Coq10, gingivi...   by Waverlywoods   3y
I agree with the other person give the q10 a shot, low stomach acid? HCL w/pepsin (swansons) I take 2 or 3 and two plant enzymes (NOW foods). I also recommend brushing with only baking soda, (floss, water pick ect..)rinsing with only warm water, then coating coconut oil on teeth, gums, tongue -- all over and letting it ride there all night long while you are sleeping. I also recommend sticking to basic meat and vegetable dishes as well as basic salads at least until digestion symptoms dissapear.   4,972 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Candida Support   Dental Support   CFS, ME, CFIDS   Leaky Gut
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1777860

Re: GuM   by plzchuckle   6y
Dang if I understand why you’d chew on a rubber band!! Chewing chewing gum is a bad thing from what I read ... you’re releasing, using up digestive enzymes that have no purpose for digestion.   476 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1137057

Re: Where in Toronto can I purchase MMS?   by lbs720   6mo
Did you find someone in Toronto to get MMS from? I just got off the phone with a friend there that I need to get some MMS to immediately. (She is elderly and is in a lot of pain from her gums even though the absessed tooth was removed.) Thank you! Beth   295 hits
Forum: MMS
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=2167110

AF Connection to dental health?? FINALLY able to sleep- l...   by #142362   30mo   View Entire Thread 2
Not wanting to repeat everything I have previously posted, I have to say I am super excited because I have been putting some stuff together, and was able to sleep somewhat decently without drugs last night and I hope it continues and wanted to share...In short for tha past year I have had crazy high cortisol, unable to sleep, yellowing skin, candida, kidney pain, horrible hypogycemia, blurry vision, thirst and frequent urination, bone spur (early oseoporosis?)and accelerated aging....all metabolic symptoms of diabetes, but my fasting glucose is in the 80’s and these symptoms fluctuate... ...   2,042 hits
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue   Dental Health   Candida Support   Hypoglycemia   Diabetes Type II   Osteoporosis
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1930679

Re: trace minerals   by LBP   4y
Hi, The product ’Bye-Lori’ on Iherb.com is made with Mastic Gum, which is supposed to be great for H. Pylori. They sell 3 variations of the product, all are great. You can read the reviews there. Also they would be allowed on the McComb’s plan, as there are no fillers, or any garbage in the product. take a look, if interested: http://www.iherb.com/Life-Enhancement-Byelori   1,026 hits
Forum: The Candida Expert
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1732807

Re: Question for Andreas to EDS   by raider   11y
Hello, My problem is diffently congested,gummed up,sluggish lymph glands. I feel toxic most of the time. I really need something to give me a good jump start then start the rebounder and dry brushing during this process and then continueing after. I talked to a lady who charges 60.00 an hour and wants to go at it for 3 hours ..she might be the cheapest although she is 2 1/2 hr away. Still deciding on what method to take. Thanks for responding,raider   627 hits
Forum: Ask Andreas
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=604647

Re: Free alternative with amazing benefits.   by Finklestein   9y
Okay, put yourself in my shoes. I don’t want to run around buying stuff in bulk, I don’t want to mix my own formula, and I don’t want to sign up for life with a dishonest, rip-off pyramid scheme and become another zombie blinded by marketing propoganda. Is there one or two readily available things that I can add to my diet that will increase my intake of the more important glyconutrients (leaving out glucosamine)? And I don’t mean Japanese Mushrooms and African chewing gum!   1,000 hits
Forum: Glyconutrients
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=574967

Re: Speaking of hypocrisy....   by wombat   6y
*not on your part* !!!! just found this on the ADA’s website. Wrigley, co, purveyors of sugary chewing gum are huge contributors to the ”give kids a smile” program: http://www.ada.org/prof/events/featured/gkas/index.asp lol....   1,607 hits
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1257655

Re: Tooth update   by unyquity   5y
Lol, trusting a dentist to tell you what causes tooth decay is like trusting a doctor to tell you why you have cancer! I don’t doubt your experience - I just know that we could rub raw honey or maple syrup into our teeth/gums daily and it wouldn’t cause tooth decay, IF everything else in our bodies were in perfectly natural homeostasis. ’Glad to hear that you resolved your issues - that’s the important thing! Unyquity   2,994 hits     1 of 1 (100%)
Forum: Natural Healing   Ask CureZone
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=1406792

Cold/flu and the sinus one   by Raider   10y   View Entire Thread 4
Hi, Anyone know where we can still get those products that are banned now. I called this week to order the tooth and gum, sinus one (cant remember the name), cold/flu formulas the lady said the only one I can buy was the tooth formula. Anyone know if there is anywhere someone who has the orginal schulzes products in stock they havent sold yet? I have never used these but wanted to buy some. Thanks, Raider   677 hits
Forum: Dr. Schulze
curezone.us/forums/fm.asp?i=543510

«Prev   1   10   20   30   40   41   42   43   44  
46   47   48   49   50   Next»  

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Avoid knee surgery !
All natural ArthroWell was successfully tested on hundreds of patients...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Ads

Ads from CureZone Sponsors

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

hate bloody deep-cleaning ?
No more bloody deep cleanings for your gums ! Amaze your dentis...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

Immunophen™
Designed to help prevent yeast infections safe and effectively.

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.

Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms,...

Ccws™
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush

Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Injury pain gone !
Quick recovery from muscle ache, bruises or other sport related injuries w...

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Grea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Immunophen™
Boost Your Immune System Naturally

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Moringa Super Herb
rebuild your immune system with Moringa Immune Boost
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.us

fetched in 0.41 sec at 10/1/2014 3:10:37 AM, requested by 54.82.117.121, referred by http://curezone.us/forums/search.asp?q=gum+disease&f=762&t=0&p=45 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2